Monday, September 15, 2014

Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge

I am back from a week long trip of visiting family and taking my daughter back to college for her junior year. It was an exhausting but terrific week visiting with family and getting her all moved in and settled. While I was gone the news we have all been waiting for arrived, the new Close to My Heart Cricut Cartridge - Artfully Sent is now available to order. Artfully Sent includes a terrific sentiment stamp set, upper and lowercase alphabet set with numbers, and a coordinating frame set that your sentiments will fit into perfectly! Another essential item is included as well, and one full pack of White Daisy cardstock to create your cards with.

This cartridge features more than 25 different card themes and 5 different card formats including dynamic interactive designs, this cartridge has a card for any and all occasions - even if the occasion is "just because"! Card styles include pop-ups, scenes, sentiments, sleeves and pocket cards.



Below are three cards that I have made using this great cartridge and each card is sized at 5" x 7".  The first card is fully lined on the inside.


By using the tone on tone technique I have created by own background paper. Below is Flaxen cardstock with the flowers stamped in Flaxen ink.





I love this pop up card! Who would expect this feature in a homemade card? So easy, so fun.



You can order this cartridge directly from me by clicking on this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment