Sunday, September 1, 2013

You are welcome here

Hello September!

Summer has passed so quickly, I can't believe it is almost time for school to start again. My son starts school on Wednesday and I have 11 more precious days with my daughter before she heads back to college. I always make some time for crafting though and this is what I have for you today.





A fun card stamped with the Washi Wonder stamp set available exclusively for Close to My Heart hostesses. Washi tape is so "in" right now and what is better than having a stamp set you can use over and over again and never run out of, as well as always available in the color that you need? Close to My Heart has 42 great colors that are sure to meet your every stamping need. The colors I chose for the card match our new Sarita Paper pack colors: Colonial White, Cotton Candy, Goldrush, Gypsy, Lagoon and Outdoor Denim, and. Aqua Dots finish the card off.

If you are interested in obtaining the Washi Wonder stamp set, it can be yours for just $10 in Hostess Rewards by hosting a minimum $150 Online Gathering, Idea Book party, or Home Gathering. Even better, you can earn limitless Hostess Rewards, based on qualifying orders, and you choose how to spend them.





No comments:

Post a Comment